C Cup Breasts Overview
It’s important to know the correct size of your breasts to choose and wear the correct size bra. C cup breasts are one of the most common sizes.
C cup breasts can look quite different in different human bodies. If the person is thin then it would look bigger. On the other hand, if the person is obese then the c cup may look smaller.
Although, it’s not that hard to determine the exact breast size. Read this full article to understand the perfect c cup size. About 80% of women over the world wear the wrong sized bra, which is alarming. Wearing the wrong sized bra may arise some medical conditions, which you don’t expect.
The Size of C Cup Breasts
A Basic Note: The size of a bra is expressed by a letter and a number. The meaning of these are;
- The Number – The measurement of your ribcage
- The Letter – The size of your breasts
The undergarment brands size their bra from smaller to larger by expressing the letter AA to F. AA is for the smallest breast-sized women, and the F is for the largest breast-sized women. So, it’s now understandable that c cup breasts are actually medium-sized breasts.
Although, some brands may change the sequence and start from L. They are especially lingerie-selling brands.
Read B Cup Breasts
Take a look at the bra size chart followed by the brands;
From this chart, we learned about the numbering of the breast’s size. But what about the letter? We are getting into this;
The difference between the measurement of your ribcage and the bust measurement of your breasts expressed in inches determines the letter. (The bust measurement of breasts – the measurement of the ribcage)
- 5-inch difference: AA cup
- 1-inch difference: A cup
- 2-inch difference: B cup
- 3-inch difference: C cup
- 4-inch difference: D cup
- 5-inch difference: DD cup
- 6-inch difference: DDD cup or E cup
How to Measure C Cup Breasts
The technique of taking the measurement is important for getting the exact result. Most of the women cannot measure their breasts size properly, consequently, they cannot buy the best size bras for them.
If you are not certain that what is your breasts size, this section of the article is for you. And those who already know the size of their breasts, read the measurement technique and recheck your size.
Measurement of C Cup Breasts
- Use a new measuring tape and measure your ribcage just under the breasts. Don’t squeeze the skin tightly, just gently take and note the measurement. If the result is an odd number, round it up.
- Now measure full around the breast. Don’t squeeze your breast and place the tape on the nipple of your breast to get the best measurement.
- Now calculate (bust measurement of the breast – measurement of the ribcage)
- If the answer is 3inch then your breasts are c cup breasts.
Make sure you take the measurement every time before you buy a new bra. Because it’s common to gain or lose some fat. Which would change the bust measurement of the breast as well as the measurement of the ribcage.
Read Gynecomastia Surgery
Natural C Cup Breasts
Nowadays, most women think the larger the better or more appealing. But nobody should think that way. Any size of the breast is natural. As we are talking about the c cup breasts, they are perfect.
We already know that breast size is expressed by the letter AA to F to mention smaller to larger. The c in the middle of that and perfect. Those who have c cup breasts and still thinking about breast enlargement surgery should stop thinking that.
If anyone has AA they can think about that because most of them think AA is way too small to look womanly. But C is perfect.
C is not the largest, but most of the women who undergo breast implants want to have c cup breasts. Most of the women in the US and Europe have C cup breasts. It’s the most common and considered as the most desired size amongst women.
If you have a thin body, the C cup breasts would look pretty larger. On the other hand, if you are slightly overweight or obese, the C cup may look that much larger as you expect. So, the cup size measures the difference between the ribcage and a bust measurement of the breast. It won’t be the same for every individual.
The Weight of C Cup Breasts
Various methods can be used to measure the approximate weight of your c cup breasts. You cannot measure the exact weight of your breasts at home, but you can measure the closest value.
Steps of measuring the weight of C cup breasts
- Take a large bowl, a large flat tray, and a kitchen weight machine.
- Measure the weight of the tray and note it.
- Put the bowl on the tray and fill the bowl with water to the brim.
- Now, submerge one of your breasts without a bra into the bowl of water. Don’t rush, gently submerge full breast into the bowl of water. As you breast fill the place, some water will spill out into the tray.
- Carefully lift the breast from the water
- Now move the bowl out and measure the weight of the tray with water in the kitchen weight machine
- Now calculate the weight of the breast by (tray weight with water – only tray weight)
- This is the result of your one breast.
- Measure the other breast the same way and sum both of the values.
If you are a science student, you already know that the volume of water and the volume of the human breast cannot be the same. So, the weight measurement isn’t theoretically correct. As we already told that this is an approximate value, it can be used for discussion and comparing because most women use this technique.
When you need to undergo any breast surgery, such as breast augmentation surgery, then the doctor will measure and tell you the exact weight of your c cup breasts.
For those who don’t want to measure their breast by all these hassles, here is a simple chart for you.
32A, 30B, 28C
34A, 32B, 30C, 28D
36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E
38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F
40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G
42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H
44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I
44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 301, 28J
C Cup Breasts vs B Cup Breasts
C cup breasts may look bigger than the B cup breasts or it’s also possible that the C cup breasts look the same as the B cup breasts.
We already discussed how the measurements work. If somebody has a comparatively tiny ribcage, then her C cup breasts will look huge but the volume is less.
On the other hand, if somebody has a wider ribcage, her breast may not look that bigger, but its volume surely greater than the tiny ribcage woman.
So, both women can have C cup breasts but the volume can be different. The last word between this comparison is C cup breasts bigger than the B cup breasts.
C Cup Breasts vs D Cup Breasts
The C cup breasts are smaller than the D cup breasts in circumstances. But how bigger or smaller it looks that’s quite relative. If the C cup breast person is thin and the D cup breast person is obese then the difference won’t be that much visible.
From our breast size chart, you can see that the D cup breasts are 1 inch larger than the C cup breasts in bust measurement.
What is 32C, 34C, 36C or 38C?
- In 32C women, her ribcage band size is 32 inches, and her bust measurement –(minus) ribcage measurement is 3 inches. Expressing the ribcage measurement by number(32) and the cup size measurement by letter (C) = 32C.
- In 34C women, her ribcage band size is 34 inches, and her bust measurement –(minus) ribcage measurement is 3 inches. Expressing the ribcage measurement by number(34) and the cup size measurement by letter (C) = 34C.
- In 36C women, her ribcage band size is 36 inches, and her bust measurement –(minus) ribcage measurement is 3 inches. Expressing the ribcage measurement by number(36) and the cup size measurement by letter (C) = 36C.
- In 38C women, her ribcage band size is 38 inches, and her bust measurement –(minus) ribcage measurement is 3 inches. Expressing the ribcage measurement by number(38) and the cup size measurement by letter (C) = 38C.
C Cup Breast Augmentation
If you are willing to have a breast augmentation to get C cup breasts, read this section with full concentration.
The doctor recommends getting a maximum of two sizes bigger than the current one. Because if you are now B and planning to get the F, the breasts will be heavy. This may feel uncomfortable and cause some complications. Such as; back pain, difficulty breathing, slight tenderness in the chest area, etc.
So, if your breasts are currently AA cups, you can get the C cup breasts by breast augmentation. Make sure, you are sure about the result and decision. Because if you decide by watching someone this could disappoint you after the result.
Your doctor will mention the best option for you. You should consider that and discuss more that.
C Cup Breasts Example
Healthy Bras For C cup Breasts
We are not here to promote any product or brand. We can only tell you that what criteria should a good bra have. As you already know how to measure your size, choose the perfect size bra for you.
Criteria of a healthy bra for C cup breasts women
- Should C cup sized
- Smooth, non-padded, comfortable
- Perfect band size according to the chart mentioned earlier
- The hook should not be felt
- Should not be tight or lose
- Should not heat the area
These are the ideal criteria for a healthy bra for all sizes.
C Cup Breasts Summary
The women whose bust measurement of the breasts is 3 inches different than the rib cage measurement have c cup breasts. This size is perfect, not too small not too large. About 80% of the US and European women wear the wrong sized bra which brings up some health complications. So, it’s very important to know the measurement technique and wear the right size bra.
Never believe the celebrity breasts size you see over the internet. No celebrity speaks about their bra size publicly. So, the facts you see online about them mostly man-made. Choose the correct size by consulting with the doctor if you wish to undergo breast augmentation, without being biased by any celebrities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much do c cup breasts weigh?
It depends on the measurement of the ribcage. 36C size breasts usually weigh 1.21 lb.
How big are c-cup breasts?
They are perfect and medium. Bigger than B and Smaller than D.
What do c cup breasts look like?
Most of the women’s breast size over the world is C cup. So, it’s quite common.